Wood has been used for floors for centuries. When wood flooring is upkept, it is exceptionally beautiful. Are your hardwoods needing a little care? If so, our wood floor cleaning service is your answer. AAA1 Carpet Care has been in the floor cleaning business since 1979. We continually serve the communities throughout San Fernando Valley. Our team approaches cleaning hardwood flooring with meticulous care.
San Fernando Valley Wood Floor Cleaning
Wood floors can last for well over 100 years when they are maintained. When we perform a wood floor cleaning, our aim is to not only clean, but to also extend the life of your wood flooring. Did you know that dust, oils, water, and other substances can gradually weaken your hardwood floors? Hence, it is important to keep them cleaned regularly.
AAA1 Wood Floor Cleaning
Cleaning the surface of your wood floor is important. However, what is most often missed is the dirt and other substances that fall in the crevices within the wood and joints. Our service removes the debris that has settled into the wood. But that is just the beginning of what we do. When you schedule service with us, you can expect the following:
- Deep Wood Floor Cleaning
- Removal of all large and obvious debris from floor
- Inspection of floor for problem areas that collect dirt
- Floor Scrub
- Wood floor equipment scrubs floor to release dirt that rest deep with individual wood boards
- Cleaning equipment capturing of debris
- Hand Detailing
- Hand cleaning and treatment of areas unreachable by wood cleaning equipment (mainly corners and edges of wood flooring near walls)
- Secondary Floor Scrub
- Technicians re-scrub flooring to ensure that residual dirt and debris is released and captured
- Second inspection of floor performed
- Coating Applied
- Depending on your choice of a satin or gloss finish, we coat your wood flooring to give it a refreshing feel and look that also helps to preserve its longevity
Why The Type Of Wood Floor Cleaning Products Matter
There are a variety of cleaning products that are not ideal for cleaning your wood floor. In fact, some products like acrylic wax damage wood. Consequently, we make sure to only use cleaning products that clean, protect, and refresh wood flooring. As in all of our cleaning services, AAA1 Carpet Care products are 100% biodegradable and non-toxic. You’ll never have to worry about residual chemicals harming your family or pets.
Do you reside in Calabasas, Canoga Park, Burbank, Beverly Hills, Glendale, Hollywood, Northridge, Pasadena, or San Fernando and need your wood flooring cleaned? Give us a call to schedule an appointment today.